Relationship Manager (Direct Sales)
The position is responsible for overall sales performance, acquisition of a new business, retention of a quality business, and relationship management through the direct sales channel.
The Relationship Manager will focus on the Direct Sales channel’s purpose and objective of increasing FAMI’s market share of High-Net-Worth clientele and Institutional Accounts.
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Unit: Sales – Direct Sales Unit
Reports to: Head – Sales / President
- Prospects new High Net Worth customers and builds relationships with direct sales clients to meet sales production targets. Define and execute an effective sales strategy and sales process to aggressively market specific funds.
- Strong ability to identify and close on these sales prospects and to meet the sales targets consistently over time
- Must be able to grow and maintain a portfolio of Php100MM<Php500MM for Junior RMs and Php 500Mn and up for Senior RMs with a client base of at least 250, by having to increase sales and manage redemptions.
- Should follow the prescribed advisory and sales process, including a proper collection of information from customers and documentation.
- Adheres to the Know-Your-Customer “KYC” policies of FAMI and the funds.
- Establishes and maintains strong client relationships through regular close contact account management that includes regular face-to-face meetings, and telephone, and email communication.
- Meets with clients to undertake proper fact-finding and risk profiling analysis to provide quality advice and appropriate financial recommendations to match the client’s financial goals, level of investment risk he is comfortable with, and what types of investment he is open to.
- Presents various mutual funds available to clients, and explains the risks and rewards as well as the fees associated with each investment.
- Assists clients to make informed decisions, and ensures they understand what best meet their needs, with the objective of securing a sale.
- Provides marketing feedback on products and competitors’ activities.
- Strict compliance with legal, regulatory and operational, and documentary requirements.
- Provides after-sales service: delivery / pick up of client’s forms and investments, official receipts, statement of accounts, and attending to client inquiries and concerns.
- Resolves customer complaints on sales and service in a timely manner and by coordinating with concerned units.
- Maintains clients’ trust by delivering prompt service and keeping them regularly updated on the performance of their investments.
- Attends to all administrative functions associated with the job such as, but not limited to, ensuring accurate and complete submission of the required investment and redemption forms, and Client Information Sheet, securing cash advances, and reimbursement of expenses in accordance to prescribed company policies.
- Prepares pipeline, production and activity reports on a timely basis and is always on top of all sales and client activities.
- Securely maintains accurate and up-to-date records of clients’ details and contacts.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
Education: College graduate, any degree, preferably business related, and communication heavy.
Experience: Supervisory level Sales-related fieldwork (preferably in financial services but not required)
Skills: Leadership skills, social skills, proficient in oral and written English communications, presentation, and negotiation skills
Knowledge: Basic knowledge in Investments, Equities and Fixed Income, MS Office Literacy (Excel and PowerPoint are musts)
Personality: Confident, Assertive and Persistent
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your cv at email@example.com