MAKATI, Philippines – First Metro Asset Management, Inc. (FAMI) launched a special Father’s Day video entitled “Because working Dads need some me time too”.
The one-minute video showcases FAMI’s commitment in investing on its most valuable asset, the employees, by giving them a memorable experience to show how much they are appreciated.
FAMI President Ms. Karen Liza M. Roa says, “Father’s Day is an extra special day where you can show how much you care for your family hero. At FAMI, the hard-working dads are not just colleagues but FAMI-ly.”
The video included a QR code towards the end for special promo on Father’s Day. The first ten (10) clients who will make a minimum one-time investment of Php 25,000 (initial and/or additional) to any FAMI Mutual Fund* will receive Php 500 worth of ECPay e-vouchers which they can use to purchase products at 7-Eleven stores nationwide.
* Except First Metro Exchange-Fund (FMETF) and Save and Learn Money Market Fund (SALMMF).
Below are the full mechanics of the promo:
1. Promo is open to all new and existing clients of FAMI in any of the following funds:
2. Promo period starts on June 16. Only the first ten (10) who were able to make a minimum one-time investment of Php 25, 000 can claim the ECPay e-vouchers.
For new and additional subscriptions:
• Client must send through email attachment the content of the QR Code found in the Father’s Day video together with Proof of Payment (bank deposit slip, 7-Eleven receipt, screenshot of fund transfer/bills payment) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
• The Marketing Team shall confirm client’s details thereafter.
3. Minimum one-time investment to win is PHP 25,000 with six (6) months holding period.
4. Early redemption of investments shall be subjected to applicable exit fees.
5. The promo is open until the first ten (10) initial/additional subscriptions are met.
6. FAMI will make an announcement on its official Facebook page, facebook.com/firstmetrofunds once the promo is closed.
The video campaign will go live on June 16 on FAMI social media channels: Facebook, Instagram , Twitter and YouTube.
At FAMI, we value our assets the way we value yours.