Celebrate Chinese New Year with First Metro Asset.
Join us as we celebrate the Year of the Metal Rat. Just open an account with a minimum one-time investment of PHP 5,000 within the promo period, January 20 to January 24, 2020 you can win a free gift from First Metro Asset! This promo is open for new client who does not have any existing account with us yet.
Please see below full contest mechanics and terms and conditions.
1. Promo period is from January 20 to January 24, 2020.
2. Participants should be a new client and does not have any existing account with FAMI.
3. Participants should open an account with a minimum one-time investment of PHP 5,000 within the promo period from the following Peso-denominated funds:
- Save and Learn Equity Fund (SALEF)
- Save and Learn Fixed Income Fund (SALFIF)
- Save and Learn Balanced Fund (SALBF)
- Save and Learn Philippine Index Fund (SALPHIN)
- First Metro Consumer Fund (FMCF)
NOTE: Investments in the Save and Learn Money Market Fund is not included in the promo.
4. First 25 clients who opened an account from Metro Manila, while first 15 clients who opened an account from Cebu and Davao are entitled to get a free gift.
5. 1 unique client = 1 prize. Client may only get 1 (one) prize for the whole duration of the promo.
6. Winners will be determined on January 27, 2020.
7. Once winners are verified, clients who are entitled for the prize, will be contacted by FAMI Marketing Representative thru their respective contact details.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- First Metro Asset reserves the right to dispute the eligibility of the investment under the promo, if redemption of any existing investments for reinvestment is identified.
- Prize is non-transferable and not convertible to cash.
- Employees of First Metro Asset Management, Inc., its affiliates and their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not qualified to participate in this promotion campaign.
- Persons reporting regularly to the promoter, sponsor, advertiser under a contract of service and who, by the nature of the service they render may have a direct and personal knowledge of this promotion are likewise disqualified.