We are pleased to release the November issue of The Market Call, as published
by the FMIC & UA&P Capital Markets Research. This is a result of an in-depth analysis on the emerging and leading trends in the global and local markets that have shaped the direction of the Philippine capital markets in the last four weeks.
This is a fortnightly publication on market action and outlook.
The following are the highlights of the issue:
– Manila Water Company’s (MWC) Indonesian Thrust to Contribute
- Manila Water Company’s (MWC) Indonesian Thrust to Contribute 12% of Earnings
- Indonesia Water Venture is the Single Biggest Earnings Impact from Offshore Expansion in 2013
- Manila Electric Company (MER) Likely to Beat 2012 Php15.5bn Profit Guidance
- Our Optimism is Based on 3Q12 Booking of Under-recoveries.
- Benguet Corporation (BC) Takes over Nickel Mining – Earnings Rise on Record Gold Prices and Output Ramp-Up
Whether you are motivated by a stroke of inspiration or a desire to become your own boss, to be an entrepreneur is, essentially, to be a dreamer. Indeed, becoming a successful entrepreneur starts with having a great idea. Sure, anybody can start up their own business, but not everybody can come up with a truly innovative venture and make it work.