How to make your investment
Congratulations! You have made a wise choice by investing in a FAMI mutual fund. Remember:
- A mutual fund investment is considered to be one of the best long run investment instruments that one can make.
- It is a great mechanism to save and to let your money work for you.
- It is a means to have your hard-earned savings, managed by professional investment managers.
- It is a way for you to make investments in sophisticated equity or fixed income securities without the hassle of day-to-day monitoring of capital markets, without having to make huge investments to qualify.
There are two ways by which you can make an investment in a FAMI mutual fund:
- You can make a single investment in any FAMI mutual fund of your choice, or
- You may either participate in a “Monthly Investment Program”, and have your salary deduction invested in a mutual fund of your choice. To learn how to do this, see the related blog in this site.
Here are the simple procedures in making a single investment in FAMI mutual funds:
- Make sure you get and read a copy of the prospectus of the mutual fund that you have chosen.
- Fill out an Investment Application Form.
- If you are investing as an individual (not as a company), submit a photocopy of any valid ID. If you are investing on behalf of a corporation/company, please submit a copy of the following:
- Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws
- SEC certificate of registration
- Secretary’s certificate / Board resolution authorizing the investment
- Secretary’s certificate on the percentage of ownership / capital stock held by non-Filipino shareholders.
You may make your investment either in CASH or CHECK payable to the Fund of your choice:
- First Metro Save & Learn Equity Fund, Inc.
- First Metro Save & Learn Fixed Income Fund, Inc.
- First Metro Save & Learn Balanced Fund, Inc.
You may course your investment through any Metrobank Branch and have it deposited directly to the respective account:
- First Metro Save & Learn Equity Fund, Inc. (SA#016-3016-25149-7)
- First Metro Save & Learn Fixed Income Fund, Inc. (SA#016-3016-25146-2)
- First Metro Save & Learn Balanced Fund, Inc. (SA#016-3016-25791-6)
For further information or inquiries, visit or contact us at:
First Metro Asset Management Inc.
18 th Floor, PSBank Center 777 Paseo de Roxas Ave. corner. Sedeno St. Legaspi Village, Makati City
Tel. nos.: (632) 891-2860 to 65
Fax no.: (632) 816-0467