FAMI Corporate Profile 2015: Download
I. ACCOUNT CREATION
Step 1. Please read the Fund’s Prospectus.
You may download copies of the Prospectus HERE.
Step 2. Please fill out an Account Opening Form (AOF).
Submit the documents together with the following:
- For individual (personal) accounts, please submit a photocopy of one (1) valid ID with 3 specimen signatures:**
- Philippine passport or Foreign Passport
- Driver’s License
- Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Police clearance
- Postal ID
- Voter’s ID
- Barangay certification
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS)
- Social Security System (SSS) card
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- OFW ID
- Seaman’s Book
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)/Immigrant Certification of Registration
- Government Office and GOCC ID e.g. Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP ID), Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF ID)
- Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
- Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) Taxpayer’s ID
- Firearms License
- National ID
- Work Permit
- Diplomat ID
- Philippine Leisure and Retirement Authority (PLRA) ID
- Company IDs issued by private entities or institutions registered with or supervised or regulated either by the BSP, SEC or IC.
- Philhealth Card
- Immigrant Certificate of Registration
- Other valid IDs issued by the Government and its instrumentalities e.g. DTI
- For In-Trust For (ITF) accounts, please submit a photocopy of the following:
- One (1) valid ID
- Child’s birth certificate (must be below 18 years old)
- For corporate accounts, please submit a copy of the following:
- Articles of Incorporation and By-laws
- SEC Certificate of Registration
- Secretary’s Certificate/ Board Resolution, authorizing the investment
- Secretary’s Certificate on the percentage of ownership/ capital stock held by non-Filipino shareholders.
- Secretary’s Certificate/ Board Resolution on the authorized signatories with IDs.
- Latest audited Financial Statement
- Latest General Information Sheet
Please note that we only allow OR or AND accounts and not AND/OR accounts to be opened.
You may download all the forms needed HERE.
Step 3. Make your investment through the following mode of payments:
- Checks payable to the Fund of your choice:
- First Metro Save & Learn Equity Fund, Inc.
- First Metro Save & Learn Balanced Fund, Inc.
- First Metro Save & Learn Fixed Income Fund, Inc.
- One Wealthy Nation Fund, Inc.
Step 4.Please submit all originally signed documents to FAMI Office or any Investors Center.
Step 5. You will receive your FAMI Account Number via email or text within one banking day after receipt of complete documentary requirements.
II. PAYMENT METHODS
Method 1: Metrobank Payment Slip
Step 1. Submit cash to any FAMI Office or Investors Center or please fill out a GREEN Payment Slip from any Metrobank branch.
Step 2. Please use your Account Code/FAMI Account Number and fill that in the slip’s SUBSCRIBER/REFERENCE NUMBER Field. (Note: Please put zeros in front of your account number so it becomes an 8-digit number. Example: Client number 12345 should be written as “00012345.”)
Method 2: Metrobank Direct
Step 1. If your Metrobank account is enrolled to MetrobankDirect, log on via http://www.metrobank.com.ph/.
Step 2. In the Main menu, select Pay Bills, and select the fund of your choice in the drop-down menu.
Step 3. Fill in your FAMI Account Number (follow the 8-digit rule above) in the Subscriber Number and Reference Number fields.
Step 4. Enter the amount you wish to invest and click Continuem then Confirm on the next screen.