For Initial Investment
FAMI Corporate Profile 2014: Download
Step 1. Get a copy of the Prospectus and study it.
Step 2. Fill out an Account Opening Form (AOF), Investment Application Form (IAF) and Signature Cards and submit the documents together with the following:
- For individual (personal) accounts, please submit a photocopy of two (2) valid IDs
- For In-Trust For (ITF) accounts, please submit a photocopy of the following:
- One (1) valid ID
- Child’s birth certificate (must be below 18 years old)
- For corporate accounts, please submit a copy of the following:
- Articles of Incorporation and By-laws
- SEC Certificate of Registration
- Secretary’s Certificate/ Board Resolution, authorizing the investment
- Secretary’s Certificate on the percentage of ownership/ capital stock held by non-Filipino shareholders.
- Secretary’s Certificate/ Board Resolution on the authorized signatories with IDs.
- Latest audited Financial Statement
- Latest General Information Sheet
Step 3. Make your investment through the following mode of payments:
- Checks payable to the Fund of your choice:
- First Metro Save & Learn Equity Fund, Inc.
- First Metro Save & Learn Balanced Fund, Inc.
- First Metro Save & Learn Fixed Income Fund, Inc.
- One Wealthy Nation Fund, Inc.
- Deposit directly at Metrobank Account:
|ACCOUNT NAME||METROBANK ACCT. NO.||PS BANK ACCT. NO.||UTILITY CODE|
|First Metro Save and Learn Equity Fund||SA#016-3016-251-497||SA#025-332-000-225||621|
|First Metro Save and Learn Fixed Income Fund||SA#016-3016-251-462||SA#025-332-000-214||622|
|First Metro Save and Learn Balanced Fund||SA#016-3016-257-916||SA#025-332-000-130||625|
|First Metro Save and Learn Money Market Fund||SA#016-3016-277-216||-NONE-||626|
Step 5.Submit a copy of the accomplished forms and deposit slip and fax to Fax No. (02) 816-0467 or email at FAMI@firstmetro.com.ph, then forward the originals to our office address afterwards, or you can pouch it to any Metrobank Branches near you. FAMI Pouch Code# 90020. For checks received, booking of investment will be made upon clearing of the check.