For Initial Investment
FAMI Corporate Profile 2014: Download
Step 1. Please read the Fund’s Prospectus.
You may download copies of the Prospectus HERE.
Step 2. Please fill out an Account Opening Form (AOF), Investment Application Form (IAF) and Signature Cards.
You may download all the forms needed here: Downloads Page
Submit the documents together with the following:
- For individual (personal) accounts, please submit a photocopy of two (2) valid IDs:**
- Philippine passport or Foreign Passport
- Driver’s License
- Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Police clearance
- Postal ID
- Voter’s ID
- Barangay certification
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS)
- Social Security System (SSS) card
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- OFW ID
- Seaman’s Book
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)/Immigrant Certification of Registration
- Government Office and GOCC ID e.g. Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP ID), Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF ID)
- Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
- Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) Taxpayer’s ID
- Firearms License
- National ID
- Work Permit
- Diplomat ID
- Philippine Leisure and Retirement Authority (PLRA) ID
- Company IDs issued by private entities or institutions registered with or supervised or regulated either by the BSP, SEC or IC.
- Philhealth Card
- Immigrant Certificate of Registration
- Other valid IDs issued by the Government and its instrumentalities e.g. DTI
- For In-Trust For (ITF) accounts, please submit a photocopy of the following:
- One (1) valid ID
- Child’s birth certificate (must be below 18 years old)
- For corporate accounts, please submit a copy of the following:
- Articles of Incorporation and By-laws
- SEC Certificate of Registration
- Secretary’s Certificate/ Board Resolution, authorizing the investment
- Secretary’s Certificate on the percentage of ownership/ capital stock held by non-Filipino shareholders.
- Secretary’s Certificate/ Board Resolution on the authorized signatories with IDs.
- Latest audited Financial Statement
- Latest General Information Sheet
Step 3. Make your investment through the following mode of payments:
- Checks payable to the Fund of your choice:
- First Metro Save & Learn Equity Fund, Inc.
- First Metro Save & Learn Balanced Fund, Inc.
- First Metro Save & Learn Fixed Income Fund, Inc.
- One Wealthy Nation Fund, Inc.
Step 4.Submit a copy of the accomplished forms and deposit slip and fax to Fax No. (02) 816-0467 or email at FAMI@firstmetro.com.ph, then forward the originals to our office address afterwards, or you can pouch it to any Metrobank Branches near you. FAMI Pouch Code# 90020. For checks received, booking of investment will be made upon clearing of the check.