First Metro Asset Management , Inc. (FAMI) was established by First Metro Investment Corporation (FMIC) in partnership with the Catholic Educational Association of the Philippines (CEAP) and Marist Brothers Foundation to engage in the mutual fund business, promote savings mobilization and advocate investment literacy among Filipinos.
FAMI is an investment company adviser licensed by the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission to manage and distribute mutual funds. FAMI is the investment manager, administrator, and principal distributor of the following mutual funds:
- Save & Learn Equity Fund (SALEF)
- Save & Learn Fixed Income Fund (SALFIF)
- Save & Learn Balanced Fund (SALBF)
- Save & LearnDollar Bond Fund, Inc. (SALDBF)
- First Metro Philippine Equity Exchange Traded Fund, Inc. (FMETF)
- One Wealthy Nation (OWN) Fund, Inc.
Audited assets under management (AUM) totaled PhP 13.7Bln as of December 31, 2014. The funds have been consistently superior performers among competing products since its inception.